Get This Wan Hazel Home Wan Hazel Profile Wan Hazel Facebook Wan Hazel Twitter

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I LOVE YOU AND IT’S TRUE



Assalamualaikum..
You should only say “I love you” when it is completely obvious,
And does not actually need to be said.
So I pray to God that I love her,
Until my very last breath.

Wallahi, she is perfect.
Everything about her just makes perfect sense, 
And every time I get lost or confused,
She is a true friend.
So I can’t turn back now. I can’t pretend to be ignorant,
And I can’t go around acting like she doesn’t have me on lock.
Has me lowering my gaze because she is always on the top, 
Of my mind, designed as a kind gesture to all mankind,

And I believe everything she says, because she has yet to lie,
And if you could point out a contradiction, I would gladly say goodbye.
But you can’t, so I can’t get her off my mind.
No word of a lie, her is a dime.
Eleven out of ten, amen!
…I mean “ameen.”

And I love the fact that she always has me thinking,
‘Cause to live without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
People have a lot of questions about her, and so I don’t mind explaining,
Because she has absolutely nothing to hide.

But she is perfect, why can’t you all just see that?
Why don’t you learn about her before you cast your stones?
We never blame love, even though love has caused plenty of wars.
You’ve never seen the wind, but you still know that it blows.
So trust me, there is no point in trying to break up our happy home,
‘Cause the struggle only makes us stronger, the changes make me wise,
And happiness has its own weird way of taking its sweet time.

She’s my other half, my sidekick on the side.
She makes me, me, we are partners in crime
Where she is, I am not far behind.
And if she’s in danger, then my life too is on the line.

And it’s not just a crush anymore. I want to learn everything about her,
Everything that happened before, to all of her friends, and all of her misguided foes, 
And to be honest, I don’t really like arguing about her,
‘Cause I don’t want to do his the slightest of harm,
And I’d love to stay and entertain your battle of wits, but most of you are clearly unarmed.
I love and respect her like I have been taught to love and respect all women,
So to you is your love, and to me is my religion.
She represents what’s within, all my sisters and brothers,
Practiced by my kin, and praised by my mother,
A gift from Allah, sent from way up above.
She is ISLAM,
And I am in love



p/s :




credit to : Ahmad Danial

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice entry :)

Yana Libra said...

suka~ :)

Fairuza said...

@Anonymous thanks.. :)

Fairuza said...

@Yana Libra suka? hehe.. tq..^^ btw, this is not my entry.. ia kepunyaan kawan saya.. :))

Post a Comment

Close